Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer 2011

Hello all;


So my summer is just getting out of control busy, I am leaving headed to Washington DC this Thursday for 2 days for the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps Change of Command at the Marine Barracks 8th and I Street.  As well as Bethesda Naval Hospital to visit some of the injured guys and gals with some of my Team Semper Fi teammates.

Then on the 12th I head to Oregon to ski until the 29th with the NSCD and also the US National Team and other Veterans. I am back for a few days then leave for Lake Placid New York from the 6th to the 9th with Team Semper Fi. Then from the 15th to the 19th I am in Rhode Island for a Paralympic Military Camp.

Then on The 23rd I head off to Germany with the Greatest Generation Foundation for the hospital visit at Landstuhl, we are also going to spend one day and night in Paris. This trip is going to be very special to me and I am looking forward to this and have been since March.

That about wraps up the Months of June and July, I will be very busy but I am excited to be able to take advantage of these opportunities now that I am retired! I will try to add pictures and update you all with some of the details.


Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment